Below are links to department and college forms and other student support information.
Below are links to commonly used forms for undergraduate students. Please be sure to read all instructions regarding the completion and submission of any forms. Advisor, department head and/or Dean's signatures may be requried. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that forms are submitted correctly and in accordance with deadlines.
Registrar Forms: for university general forms such as Audit courses; Campus change form; FERPA release; Catalog year change; Pass/Fail designation; Schedule revision; Transcript request, etc.
CAHNR Forms: for college-level forms such as Add/Drop; Additional degree petition; Cancel additional degree, Double major or minor; Catalog year change; Double major; Excess credit authorization; Late drop requests; Permissions to repeat courses; School/major/advisor change form; Substitution form; Independent Authorization form.
Department of Allied Health Sciences Undergraduate majors
- Major course planning (plan of study, suggested sequence of courses)
- Guide to completing the Allied Health Sciences Major plan of study
- Class registration and helpful hints (How to look up and register for classes)
University Student Support Links
- Academic Calendar
- Center for Career Development (Career Services)
- Center for Students with Disabilities
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- First Year Programs & Learning Communities
- Honors Program
- Internship Opportunities
- Quantitative Learning Center (Q Center)
- Semester Registration Information
- Education Abroad
- Student Study Tips
- Tutoring Information
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Writing Center