- Master's Program in Health Promotion Sciences
- Professional Science Master's Program in Health Care Genetics
- Certificate Program Health Promotion and Health Education (CHPHE)
- Dietetic Internship
- Certificate Program in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Certificate Program in Diagnostic Genetic Sciences
Certificate in Cytogenetics
Certificate in Molecular Diagnostics
Doctoral ResearchCurrent Graduate Student Profiles
Although the Department of Allied Health Sciences does not have a stand-alone doctoral program, its faculty members participate in training doctoral students in a wide variety of disciplines. In addition, they have served as major advisors for doctoral students in Nutritional Sciences, Animal Science, Molecular and Cell Biology, Pathobiology and Veterinary Science, Biomedical Engineering, Psychology, Public Health, Education and others.
This diversity of research interests is a hallmark of our Department. Prospective students are encouraged to visit our graduate faculty to see if your interests align with theirs. Please contact the faculty member directly.